Expert Water Damage Restoration in Phoenix
Water damage can strike your home or office from a variety of sources including floods, burst pipes, roof collapse, sprinkler system discharge, or water from firefighters trying to extinguish flames. Water damage works quickly to deteriorate and corrode materials within your home.
If left untreated, even the smallest leak can cause irreparable toxic mold and mildew which can lead to serious health concerns. It is absolutely critical that your home or office is dried quickly and thoroughly.
Some frequently asked questions about water damage…
How Fast Can Arizona Hydro Pro Respond?
AZ Hydro Pro offers 24-hour Emergency Service. Water damage or floods take priority over less pressing jobs. We strive to be onsite within one hour of the initial phone call; acting quickly in paramount to minimizing damage to your home or office.
Is Water Damage Covered by Insurance?
Most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover water damage restoration. Review your policy today or contact your agent to make sure you are covered. It’s better to know your coverage now, water damage can happen any time; you don’t want to hung out to dry!
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
If you are claiming the damage with your insurance, be advised that most policy deductibles range between $250 and $1000. However, most water damage restoration will exceed the deductible amount. Therefore, your out-of-pocket expense is equal to your deductible. If you choose not to file a claim with your insurance company, inform our technician and we will be happy to give you an estimate before we begin restoration.
What is the Water Damage Restoration Process?
The process is intended to restore the property to a pre-loss condition and consists of the following steps:
- Inspection with Thermal Imaging
- Water extraction
- Removal of Wet Pad
- Drying of Wet Materials (placing Air Movers throughout affected areas)
- Moisture Inspection (this verifies that the affected area is in fact dry)
- Re-Installation of carpet with New Pad
- Carpet Cleaning / Final Clean-Up
Do’s and Dont’s for Water Damage
Most people don’t know what to do when their home or office has experienced water damage. Here are some of Arizona Hydro Pro’s Do’s and Don’ts for water damage.
Do this when there’s Water Damage…
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil, porcelain or china saucers, plastic or glass bowls, or unstained wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force).
- Remove oil paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry in sunlight.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water (with pans underneath).
Don’t do this when there’s Water Damage…
- Use household vacuum to remove water.
- Use T.V. or other appliances while standing on wet floors.
- Leave books, magazines, or colored items on wet carpets or floors.
Water intrusion that is left untreated usually results in mold forming. Call us immediately if you are experiencing a flood, or have an area that is leaking. The longer the water sits, the greater your odds for some form of mold forming.
Call AZ Hydro Pro today 602-242-1120. Home or business, we’ll restore your property fast!